Saturday, August 10, 2013

Funny Google Searches : I'm Feeling Lucky Tricks

Funny Google Searches : I'm Feeling Lucky Tricks
I wrote many articles on Google's I'm Feeling Lucky Tricks. "I'm Feeling Lucky" button on Google's web search, cost Google 10% of their search income. After introduction of  "Google Instant Search", I'm Feeling Lucky is
on bed of death. But, still you can enjoy these awesome, funny I'm Feeling Lucky Tricks by disabling Google Instant Search. You can find interesting information about I'm Feeling Lucky Button here : Google's I'm Feeling Lucky.

Google I'm Feeling Lucky Tricks

Google Sphere

Roll over Google Search page with this awesome, funny I'm feeling lucky tricks. 


Funny Google Searches : i'm Feeling Lucky Tricks : Google Sphere

Google Gravity

Destroy funny Google Search page with this funny I'm feeling lucky tricks.

Funny Google Searches : i'm Feeling Lucky Tricks : Google Gravity

Mirror Google : Elgoog

Search "Elgoog" and press I'm Feeling Lucky button. Enjoy mirrored Google with this trick.

Funny Google Searches : i'm Feeling Lucky Tricks : Elgoog

Other Funny I'm Feeling Lucky Tricks

Rajnikant kisses Chuck Norris

You will discover your new identity.

Google Magic

Try searching with this I'm Feeling Lucky Tricks.

Annoying Google

Get annoyed with randomly placed upper case and lower case letters.

Lol Limewire

You are pirate. Do what you want. 

Find more awesome, funny Im Feeling Lucky Tricks.
If you know any other I'm Feeling Lucky Tricks, mention it in comment.
Find few more Funny Google Searches

No comments :

Post a Comment